CRAIG

Saturday 24 October 2009

Clever Status Updates Relating to Age


Clever Status Updates about Age which you can use on your Facebook or Twitter Account

(Most of these are quotes from famous people)
  • Age to women is like Kryptonite to Superman.
  • I'm so old they've cancelled my blood type.
  • When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
  • When I was young I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then and I'm labeled senile.
  • As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...
  • Yes, time flies. And where did it leave you? Old too soon...smart too late.
  • I'm affectionately known by Elton John as either Sylvia Disc or the Bionic Christian.
  • You know you're getting fat when you can pinch an inch on your forehead.
  • As you get older, the pickings get slimmer, but the people don't.
  • As we grow older, our bodies get shorter and our anecdotes longer.
  • People say that age is just a state of mind. I say it's more about the state of your body.
  • There is absolutely nothing to be said in favour of growing old. There ought to be leglislation against it.
  • The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
  • Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.
  • I'm back... and you knew I was coming. On my way here I passed a cinema with the sign 'The Mummy Returns'.
  • Whenever the talk turns to age, I say I am 49 plus VAT.
  • When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.
  • Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five.
  • A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas'.
  • Everybody wants to live forever, but nobody wants to grow old.

1 comments:

Antoine said...

True Dat! Facebook Statuses

Post a Comment

ADD YOUR STATUS UPDATE as a comment here!